RainbowJunkieCorner has nominated me for this award, and I am truly honoured to be recognized.
There are so many crochet and crafting blogs out there, I feel that mine is not even a small drop in the bucket, and my projects don’t compare at all to the creative craftiness that I see out there. The pressure is on now, to live up to the award That’s good … that’ll encourage me to venture out of my comfort zone.
The VBA rules for the award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
3 and 4) Here are my nominations, in no particular order. I looked for a mix of crochet, crafting and other interesting blogs; some relatively new, some just starting out, but who all show the promise of great blogs.
5) Seven things about myself … again I struggle with this. There’s not much to tell about me, but here goes…
1) I like puzzles – jigsaw, crossword, sudoku, etc. Sometimes I solve them, sometimes I don’t. No matter … I use enough of the little grey cells to keep it active.
2) All four in our family were born in different countries: Philippines; Trinidad and Tobago; Guatemala; USA;
3) I’ve traced my family tree on my father’s side six generations back; still a lot to fill in, but it’s a start;
4) I grew up in West Africa; I left after I graduated from high school;
5) In sixth grade, I wrote a report on the Seven Wonders of the World and said that I would visit them. Now we have a new Seven Wonders list and I haven’t been to any on the old list. Better get planning before they change the list again!
6) I have stage fright; I literally freeze in front of a crowd; once the first word is out, then I’m okay (almost);
7) In this age of computers and emails, I still like to pick up pen and paper and write, doodle, draw.
Hope you’ve enjoyed my short auto-biography! Now off to tell the other bloggers!