We’re in the last stretch of the project, with deadlines coming.
The numbers are pretty much the same; the scarves are still coming in dribs and drabs. Some states have extended their deadlines, which should help the crafters make some more and add to the numbers.
Here’s a collage of the wonderful scarves made by the crafters.
* SO Maryland – has 50/400 confirmed received; if you have completed scarves for Maryland, please send them directly to the SO office address.
* SO New Jersey – has 200/1,000 confirmed received; deadline is extended through 4 February 2013;
* SO Tennessee – deadline has passed; please send completed scarves directly to their SO office, or consider sending them to SO Colorado to help them meet their goal;
* SO Texas – has 290/3,000 confirmed received; deadline is 21 January; they are also accepting fleece scarves in red and grey; please send any completed scarves for Texas now, so they can be distributed in time for their Winter Games;
* SO Washington – they have not received any scarves; deadline is extended to 22 February 2013; if you have completed scarves for Washington, please send them in now.
Hope to see you in the groups!