The boys said that it looked like a pineapple upside-down cake. And so they have named it.
Since it didn’t make the deadline, I added another row to make it longer. I also added a border around – the boys wanted that, for some reason.
The round of RH Chili didn’t show up well against the RH Cherry Red yarn. I thought that it would be a nice contrast and blend in. Guess it blended in too well.
The contrast shows up better here, against the RH Gold.
I am thinking of making another one, in different colours, and different placement, etc. Another day … I have another CAL that I haven’t even started on, and we’re in the second month already!